Believe & Succeed
By H.E. Rev Dr. Malachi K. York
As Nuwaupians we are always striving to become better, here are 19 ways in which we can reach perfection:
19 WAYS TO BECOME DIVINE
1. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
2. Stay at peace and relaxed.
3. Don’t worry about what people think of you, worry about what you think about yourself.
4. Don’t change we all make mistakes.
5. Block out all foreign thoughts. just relax.
6. You don’t have to go along with the majority.
7. Admit what you like, to yourself and others.
8. Accept the ways the evil one distracts you.
9. Accept agreeable and disagreeable beings.
10. Admit what you don’t like, to yourself and others.
11. Start looking inside, not outside a person.
12. Accept what is inside of you and not what you look like on the outside.
13. Know that you are being tested by the evil one, and accept it.
14. When you are teaching someone, block out all distractions.
15. Make teaching your job, be very serious.
16. Make sure the student overstands you.
17. Don’t start what you can’t finish.
18. Be sincere, don’t try to impress anyone.
19. Have no fear of anyone or anything. Period!.
In order to stay in tune with our inner selves, our ancestors and descendants who work through us, we utilise certain practices..
We Chant 3 times per day this is carried out at 9am, 3pm and 9pm.
We strive to learn and utilise our own language Nuwaupic, whose tones, help to activate certain centres in our bodies, which would otherwise remain dormant.
We strive to study and live by the guidelines set out in Paa Taraq ‘The Way’, that we may be on one accord mentally inturn reflecting positive physical actions.
We must strive to keep abreast of our knowledge by reading, studying and teaching so that we can get the information out there to awaken other souls.